Welcome To The Brand New CalaCP!





Smile, feels great doesn't it?, I give you a warm welcome to the all new CalaCP. As you all know CalaCP has been inactive for 5 months. The reason for it isn't school, friends, social life and or my family. It was because of summer, After all I needed a break from Club Penguin atleast once a year right?, And during summer vacation I felt that I will extend the break to make some changes in CalaCP. At first I thought that I would make changes in the content, But later on a few website updated which inspired to make a new theme. It's not a fresh one though, I have done a lot of changes (changed the theme to a  neater and simpler one like the other Club Penguin fanblog's).

Anyways, I'm back to blogging once again, And this time I am trying to focus on the content, just the content. I'll be posting longer and detailed post's. But still there is one problem left. It's my grammar. Lately, I have been trying to improve my grammar with online coarses and videos (for tips and methods). I'm sure I'll satisfy you Penguin pals.


A lot of penguins have been asking "Are you going to hire anybody for your website?" And I think I wouldn't hire authors at the moment. Later this year if I  am busy with my real-life stuff. I will hire two to three of them so the site stays active and I don't lose a lot of viewers. And just to get it to your notice that we will be having giveaways within 2 months. We are planning to make a special page for it. Sounds good?


Unfortunately, This time there is not going to be any Party for the opening. As this is just a re-opening of the website. And we will have plenty of giveaways in the future. I know that there are a few pages left to update. I will be updating them one by one whenever I have time. I added about 32 pages to the website, Like I said I'm focusing on the content. This time we may try to add extra posts like "Item of the Day",etc..


We would love to implement your ideas and tips on CalaCP, Just comment your opinions, ideas and tips for our website. I hope my team will satisfy you fellow penguins. Also don't forget to comment your opinions about the re-designed theme. I hope you like it. Wish me luck as it is the beginning of the year and we have a lot more stuff coming up for you penguins! 


Please, comment your opinions about for the website below. It will come in really handy for us, Thank you.


-Calafornia1