CP Blog: Featured Igloos: September 16, 2014

Exciting news for all you pro igloo decorators! 
Featured igloos are back! Once a month, we'll be giving a shout out to an igloo we think is simply marvelous. Woohoo!
Our first featured igloo is from Gigigirl14. I was very impressed with her use of space in this igloo. And it actually reminded me of a school I went to -- great job Gigigirl14 :D
I'll be wandering around the island randomly to scout out more great designs. If you'd like to be featured, all you have to do is decorate your igloo!
Waddle on, 
-Club Penguin Team

Do you remember the "Featured Igloos" Megg used to post? it has come back, and a new igloo will get a chance to be featured in this post once ina month. I really like the design of the igloo and it's concept too. What about you? Comment below your opinions.

-Calafornia1